THE WORKSHOP TOOL OF CHOICE
Optimo² is the latest in Workshop programming technology, designed with the user in mind. The robust, wireless Optimo² Workshop tablet uses proven technology to deliver everything the Workshop needs for programming and calibrating tachographs and more…
MKIII PROGRAMMING & CALIBRATION
Building on the success of the Optimo tachograph programmer, Optimo² incorporates the same great Software Apps in a new latest technology tablet.
Focusing on speed and ease of use, Optimo² provides wireless calibration of all digital tachographs, including the latest VDO 2.2 variant. Optimo² also allows users the option to switch the 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and VDO variants.
Optimo² comes with a kit which allows wireless programming and calibration of all types of digital tachographs. Additional cables can be provided to program and calibrate analogue tachographs.
- Wireless programming and calibration for all digital tachographs,including VDO 2.2
- Uses proven tablet technology
- Option to switch 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and all VDO variants
- With the SE5000 & 1381 Configuration System integrated no need for additional tools
- Reads, stores and sends important tachograph parameters automatically
- Hundreds of simple Product Application Sheets
- Includes Tachograph and Sensor cross reference
- Extra storage space for pdf documents
- 10" touch screen
- 1-year warranty
- Available in 18 languages
- Large 10" capacitive touch screen providing easy navigation
- Latest technology platform with Windows 10 and Stoneridge designed electronics
- Dimensions: 265mm x 176mm x 56mm
- Allows users the option to switch the 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and all VDO variants
- Gives users the ability to configure all SE5000 and 1381 tachographs for the vehicle
For more information please call 01382 866 400, or download the Optimo² brochure: