Download tachograph data from anywhere in the world.
Working alongside any digital tachograph with remote download functionality – including the SE5000 Exakt Duo – the digiDL enables you to remotely download VU and driver data securely using GPRS technology. So now, you can manage tachograph data from all vehicles in your fleet – no matter where they are in the world.
The digiDL gives you an automated, centralised data transfer, so you know exactly when and where you will receive your tachograph information. And, because the digiDL removes the need for
time-consuming manual downloads, you'll gain more driving time too.
- Securely download tachograph data via GPRS
- Scheduled downloads
- Choose where data is sent
- Remote authentication of company card
- 1 company card can be linked with up to 300 vehicles
- Simple integration with tachograph analysis software (automatic with OPTAC3 software)
- Immediate data download whenever it is needed
- Removes the need for manual downloads
- Works with any digital tachograph with remote download functionality
- Helps you manage your fleet more efficiently
Download our leaflet about digiDL for further information.
How it works
All you have to do is ensure you have a company card placed in a card reader connected to the internet. Then, using GPRS connectivity, vehicles fitted with the digiDL send encrypted tachograph data to your company card at scheduled times. It really is that simple!
To order the digiDL or find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.