Customer Support Administrator (Spain & Italy)
- Stoneridge Electronics, Dundee, Scotland
- Ref: SR09/18
- Closing date for all applications: 24th December 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Aftermarket division based in Dundee, Scotland. As a member of our Customer Support Team, you will assist our Fleet customers in Spain and Italy on a wide range of our software and hardware products. In addition, you will be responsible for receiving and processing orders.
This role would be particularly suited to someone who has a strong background in a customer service environment. With excellent problem solving and customer service skills, you’ll have experience working with customers at all levels. Combined with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) you’ll also be an outstanding organiser with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential.
Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian are a necessity and knowledge of any other European language would be highly desirable.
As part of our customer focused team you will:
• Provide first line telephone and email support to our customers
• Provide first stage sales support to potential customers
• Contact our customers to secure software licence renewals
• Maintain accurate customer records and respond to our customers enquiries effectively
• Provide a professional and efficient service to our customers
If you wish to apply, please send a full CV & covering letter to:
HR Business Partner
Charles Bowman Avenue