Tacho Motion is ideal for vehicles requiring a second source of motion to stay in line with the new legislation introduced on 1st October 2012, no. 1266/2009. Tacho Motion uses a GPS signal to determine the vehicle speed and fits easily into any vehicle, connecting through a cable to the back of the tachograph.
- Keeps you legal, fulfilling requirements for a 2nd source of motion in new vehicles under EU regulation 1266/2009
- Ideal for fitment with Stoneridge Tachographs
- Independent Speed Signal
- Easily installed through a cable at the back of the tachograph
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +80°C
- Operating Voltage: 12V dc
- Dimensions: 77mm x 55mm x 20mm
- Output frequency: Fixed k factor of 8000 pulses per km
- Current consumption: 90mA
The product is now available to buy with the following part numbers: 7800-225 (kit with cables) and 7800-229 (kit without cables).