THE WORKSHOP TOOL OF CHOICE
Optimo² is the latest in Workshop programming technology, designed with the user in mind. The robust, wireless Optimo2 Workshop tablet uses proven Dell technology to deliver everything the Workshop needs for programming and calibrating tachographs and more…
MKIII PROGRAMMING & CALIBRATION
Building on the success of the Optimo tachograph programmer, Optimo² incorporates the same great Software Apps in a new latest technology Dell tablet.
Focusing on speed and ease of use, Optimo² provides wireless calibration of all digital tachographs, including the latest VDO 2.2 variant. Optimo² also allows users the option to switch the 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and VDO variants.
Optimo² comes with a kit which allows wireless programming and calibration of all types of digital tachographs. Additional cables can be provided to program and calibrate analogue tachographs.
- Wireless programming and calibration for all digital tachographs,including VDO 2.2
- Uses proven Dell tablet technology
- Option to switch 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and all VDO variants
- With the SE5000 & 1381 Configuration System integrated no need for additional tools
- Reads, stores and sends important tachograph parameters automatically
- Hundreds of simple Product Application Sheets
- Includes Tachograph and Sensor cross reference
- Extra storage space for pdf documents
- 11" touch screen
- 1-year warranty & accidental touchscreen damage warranty as standard
- Available in 18 languages
- Rubberised over moulding to increase robustness
- Large 11" capacitive touch screen providing easy navigation
- Dell platform with Windows 10 and Stoneridge designed electronics
- Dimensions: 275mm x 190mm x 58mm
- Allows users the option to switch the 2nd source of motion function on/off in SE5000 tachographs and all VDO variants
- Gives users the ability to configure all SE5000 and 1381 tachographs for the vehicle
For more information please call 01382 866 400 or download the Optimo² brochure: