Customer Support Administrator
- Dundee, Scotland
- Ref: SR04/17
- Closing date for all applications: 19th June 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Aftermarket division based in Dundee, Scotland. As a member of our Customer Support Team you will assist our Workshop, Importer and Fleet customers with a wide range of our software and hardware products. In addition, you will be responsible for receiving and processing orders.
This role would be particularly suited to someone who has a strong background in a customer service environment. With excellent problem solving and customer service skills, you'll have experience of working with customers at all levels. Combined with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) you'll also be an oustanding organiser with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. A good working knoweldge of Microsft Office products is essential.
Fluency in a European language would be desirable, although this is not a requirement for this role.
As a part of our customer focussed team you will:
* Provide first line telephone and email support for our customers
* Provide first stage sales support to potential customers
* Contact our customers to secure software licence renewals
* Maintain accurate customer records and respond to our customers enquiries effectively
*Provide a professional and wffcient service to our customers
If you wish to apply, please send a full CV & covering letter to:
Charles Bowman Avenue
Or fill in the electronic form.